- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast/plant-based chicken cut into chunks
- 1/2 onion grated
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 tbsp garam masala or curry powder
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional if you prefer spicy)
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 15 oz Organic Puttanesca Sauce
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 unsweetened Greek-style yogurt (dairy o non-dairy)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil for cooking
- Season chicken/plant-based chicken with salt and pepper.
- Sauté chicken/plant-based chicken in olive oil in a large pan over medium heat until cooked through and golden.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger, and mix, careful not to let it burn, 2 minutes.
- Add in the spices and mix well, about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and chicken or vegetable stock.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Mix in Greek yogurt until blended and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.