- 6 eggs (hard boiled and peeled)
- 1 handful of small fresh basil leaves
- 1 lemon
- Organic Garlic Aioli with Lemon Zest and Basil
- Hard boil the eggs, cool and peel.
- Slice the eggs in half and put all the yolks into a bowl.
- Add 4 Tablespoons of Garlic Aioli with Basil & Lemon.
- Mix well & mash with a fork.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk-aioli mixture into the egg white halves.
- Grate a bit of lemon zest on each and top each egg half with a small basil leaf.
Erin Gleeson – The Forest Feast
Her most recent book: The Forest Feast Gatherings
Erin’s recipes have always been ideal for entertaining; now, in The Forest Feast Gatherings she offers detailed guidance for hosting casual, yet thoughtful get-togethers from start to finish with recipes that serve 6 to 8. The book offers 100 new, innovative vegetarian recipes, along with some fan favorites from the blog, arranged in a series of artfully designed menus that are tailored around specific occasions and seasons.
You can easily buy it on her website or on Amazon:
If you would like to follow her:
All photos courtesy of Erin Gleeson.