A delicious artichoke pasta sauce for artichoke lovers, fast and easy to prepare, using our organic Artichoke Spread as a base, made with extra virgin olive oil, gluten-free and apt for vegetarians and vegans.
We use a stuffed gluten-free pasta in this recipe, but this sauce combines excellently with any pasta, gluten-free or other, and any pasta shape as well such as long-cut pasta like fettucine or tagliatelle. This sauce is so easy to make, it could be a great go-to sauce for other dishes like steamed vegetables, or grilled chicken.
- ¼ lb. stuffed gluten-free pasta (ravioli, tortellini, lunotti)
- ½ cup heavy cream (dairy or non-dairy)
- 4 tbsp. Organic Artichoke Spread
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1/3 cup Grated parmesan cheese plus additional cheese for serving
- Salt and pepper
- Cook gluten-free pasta according to product indications.
- Heat cream in a pan on medium until starts to bubble.
- Add oregano.
- Add Artichoke Spread and combine well.
- Add lemon juice and combine.
- Add grated Parmesan and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately over warm pasta with grated Parmesan.