1. Slice the bread to desired thickness.
2. Boil the egg.
3. Toast the bread but don’t let it burn.
4. Generously spread the Sweet Black Olive Spread on the bread.
5. Cut the avocado into slices of medium thickness
6. Slice the hard boiled egg.
7. Place the avocado and egg on the toasted bread, alternating egg slices and avocado slices
8. Season with fresh ground pepper
9. Drizzle on Black Truffle Oil and serve.
Dorotea is an exquisite Barcelona female shoe designer, and one of those people who found their calling very early on and has made it into their lifestyle. You can feel this the moment you slip on a pair of her shoes. Different, full of personality, aesthetically beautiful and sensible. Dorotea brings her own personal style to this thousand-year old craft.
Take a look at Dorotea’s collection and online shop here: http://dorotea.es/
We cooked under the watchful eye of the professional and funny Meritxell Arjalaguer.