1. Slice bread to desired thickness
2. Toast the bread but don’t let it burn
3. Generously spread the Basil Pesto Genovese over the whole slice
4. Slice the avocado in medium thickness
5. Slice the mozzarella and the tomato the same thickness as the avocado
6. Place the avocado slices on the toast, layer on the tomato slices, and top with the mozzarella.
7. Thinly slice the celery and sprinkle on top
8. Drizzle on some more Pesto Genovese.
9. Season with fresh ground pepper and add some Black Truffle Oil.
Dorotea is an exquisite Barcelona female shoe designer, and one of those people who found their calling very early on and has made it into their lifestyle. You can feel this the moment you slip on a pair of her shoes. Different, full of personality, aesthetically beautiful and sensible. Dorotea brings her own personal style to this thousand-year old craft.
Take a look at Dorotea’s collection and online shop here: http://dorotea.es/
We cooked under the watchful eye of the professional and funny Meritxell Arjalaguer.