The avocado toast has quickly become a mainstay on menus as well as a go to 2-minute dish at home. The creamy avocado paired with a crusty bread is the perfect contrasting canvas to which the flavor combinations and ingredients are almost infinite. The dish is simple and healthy, works great as a healthy way to start the day at breakfast, or a light lunch when we’re on the go.
In our version we spread our Organic Garlic Aioli with Basil & Lemon on the bread, and top off the avocado with crisp, spicy radishes, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. The Alioli from Delicious & Sons is organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and egg-free, so it is apt for vegetarians and vegans.
- 1 slice crusty bread or gluten-free bread, cut 1-inch thick.
- ½ avocado sliced
- 1 tbsp. Organic Garlic Aioli with Basil & Lemon
- 1 radish thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. balsamic glaze
- Toast bread if not crusty, or as is if fresh
- Spread aioli on bread
- Cover with sliced avocado
- Then radish slices
- Drizzle balsamic glaze on top.
- Salt to taste