- 2 avocados
- 4 red tomatoes, peeled
- 1 beet
- Edible flowers or sprouts for decoration
- Black Truffle Oil
- Balsamic glaze
- Round mold
- 1. Small dice the avocado, tomato, and beet separately.
- 2. Strain the tomato and beet in a fine mesh strainer, separately, until there is no more liquid.
- 3. Place each ingredient in a small bowl and season with the Black Truffle Oil, salt, and pepper, and also lemon juice for the avocado so it doesn’t change color.
- 4. Place the round mold in the center of a plate and spoon in a layer of the tomatoes, then the avocado, and followed by the beets on top.
- 5. Drizzle on the Black Truffle Oil and the Balsamic glaze. Decorate with the flowers or sprouts and walnuts and serve.