- 1 apple (Fuji)
- Ground ginger
- 1 tsp sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp White wine
- Preheat oven to 380ºF
- Core the apple but careful not to cut through to the bottom. Use a paring knife to start and small spoon if necessary, to scrape out the seeds.
- Fill the hole in the apple with all of the remaining ingredients except the water.
- Place in a small ovenproof dish and fill with about 1 inch of water and bake for about 40-45 minutes until soft.
- Can be served hot or cold.