- 3 potatoes
- Organic Basil and Lemon Aioli
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 ºF. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Peel and wash the potatoes and cut them into French fry shapes.
- Put them in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the Organic Basil and Lemon Aioli. Mix until all the potatoes are well coated with the aioli.
- Place the potatoes on the baking tray spaced out from one another so they don’t touch and crisp well.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, increase oven temperature to 430º for 5 minutes, keeping an eye on them as they turn golden brown and crispy.