- 12 artichokes
- 3 tbsp sliced almonds
- Delicious & Sons White Truffle Balsamic Glaze (Buy now!)
- Delicious & Sons Black Truffle Oil (Buy now!)
- Olive oil
- Fresh chives
- Clean and remove the hearts from the artichokes discarding the leaves, and cut in quarters.
- Steam for 15 minutes.
- Remove and let drain.
- In a pan, saute the artichoke hearts in olive oil on medium heat 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sliced almonds and mix.
- Add 6 tablespoons of White Truffle Balsamic Glaze, stir and cover.
- Continue to cook, covered, until the artichokes are cooked through.
- In a bowl mix 2 tablespoons of balsamic glaze with 2 tablespoons of Black Truffle.
- Serve hot, drizzling the balsamic glaze and oil mixture over the artichokes, and top with fresh chopped chives.