- A whole rack of lamb chops, 8-10 ribs
- Organic Basil & Lemon Aioli
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Dijon mustard
- Tabasco Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. In a pan sear the ribs on each side and remove.
3. While the ribs are in the pan, mix together in a small bowl, the aioli, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and Dijon mustard.
4. Marinate the meat with the mixture and place it in a baking tray.
5. Roast for 10 minutes.
6. Then reduce the temperature to 360ºF and keep roasting for another 20 minutes, until desired wellness.
7. For a medium rare rib, a meat thermometer inserted in the center of the ribs, not touching the bone should read 130ºF.
8. Remove entire rack from oven and let it stand 5-10 minutes before cutting.
9. Serve by separating each lamb chop individually or in sets of twos.