- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 packet of milk curd
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- White Truffle Balsamic Cream
- In a pot, mix all of the ingredients except the Balsamic Cream, and heat for 10 minutes but not let boil. Mix with a wire whisk until a creamy texture is reached.
- Pour into individual glasses and let cool.
- Once cool, place in refrigerator for 4-5 hours until set.
- Serve cold and decorate with White truffle Balsamic Cream.
Cristina Ferrer is a physical therapist although she is turning her passion for food into a way of life. She first learned to cook in her home kitchen as a girl, watching her mother and grandmothers prepare traditional recipes with a modern-day touch, which is where Cristina currently focuses her attention.
She uses her blog, “Yellowmandarin” and her social media platforms to encourage people to cook and help them organize themselves so that eating healthy can be easy, delicious, and without over complicating things.