This chicken spinach sauce is delicious and very easy to make, combining two vegetable ingredients that complement each other perfectly; artichoke and spinach. We use our organic Artichoke Spread as a base, which is made with extra virgin olive oil, gluten-free, and apt for vegetarians and vegans. We add fresh spinach to give the sauce consistency, texture, and flavor, and in less than five minutes you have a fantastic sauce that can be used on a number of dishes. In this recipe we use it for grilled chicken and rice, however it is also delicious over vegetables, fish, meat, and pasta.
- 1 grilled chicken breast
- ½ cup heavy cream (dairy or non-dairy)
- 4 tbsp. Delicious & Sons Artichoke Spread (Buy now!)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1/3 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup raw, washed spinach
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- Heat cream in a pan on medium until starts to bubble.
- Add Artichoke Spread and combine well.
- Add lemon juice and combine.
- Add grated parmesan and stir well.
- Add spinach, mix well, and cover until spinach wilts.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately over warm chicken breast.