- 3 cans coconut milk
- powdered sugar
- Ladyfinger cookies or pound cake
- 16oz. Fresh mixed berries
- Separate the cream from the clear coconut water of each can into a small mixing bowl.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat with a hand mixer or whisk into a texture like whipped cream. Set aside.
- Place half of the berries into an electric blender and the clear coconut water from half a can and blend into a puré. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a shallow bowl or dish.
- Assemble the dessert either in individual cups or in a large decorative mold. In either case, start by lining the bottom with whipped coconut cream.
- Dip ladyfingers or slices of pound cake into the berry juice just enough to cover the first layer or whipped coconut cream.
- Place fresh mixed berries on top and cover again with whipped coconut cream.
- Repeat for at least two layers ending with coconut cream on top.
- Place in refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.