- 8 oz. Colored cauliflower (purple, Orange, white, green)
- 3 oz. cooked edamame, shelled.
- 1 carrots
- Chinese cabbage
- Red cabbage
- 1 Fresh jalapeño
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp. Organic Basil & Lemon Aioli
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. red chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. Red wine or sherry vinegar
- Cut cauliflower into small bite-sized pieces.
- Peel the carrots and cut into thin strips.
- Shred both cabbages.
- Thinly slice the scallions and jalapeño.
- In a large bowl, mix all the vegetables together except the scallions and jalapeño.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the Basil & Lemon Aioli with the peanut butter.
- Stir in the chili sauce and vinegar.
- Slowly pour in the coconut milk until desired texture is reached.
- Dress the vegetables and toss well.
- Decorate with the scallions and jalapeño slices.
If you want to follow Courtney, here you have her website: