- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed meal
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Organic Basil & Lemon Aioli
- Microgreens, sliced radish, pickled red onion, and lime wedges, to serve
- In a small bowl, add flax to ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons water. Stir well and set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Pulse flour, salt, garlic powder, and cumin in a food processor until combined. Add corn, scallion, jalapeno, and flax mixture and pulse a few times until well combined but still chunky.
- Heat oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop batter onto the pan, using ¼ cup for each fritter. Cook until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of Basil & Lemon Aioli, microgreens, sliced radish, pickled red onion and lime wedges.