- 6oz. Brie or other cheese of your choice. Use plant-based cheese to make the recipe vegan
- 1 bunch of green asparagus, only the tips
- 1 baguette cut into thin toasts (works with gluten-free bread as well)
- Organic Artichoke Spread
- Boil the asparagus for a couple of minutes until just tender and al dente, remove from water, strain, and put aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange the toasts on a baking sheet and spread the Artichoke Spread generously on one side.
- Top with a piece of cheese and then a tip of asparagus.
- Place briefly in the oven so the cheese starts to melt.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Follow Isabel Tutusaus and purchase on her online store the finest cheeses, Iberic hams and charcuterie, and select brands such as ours following these links: