- 1 eggplant
- Organic Basil Pesto Genovese
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 360ºF
- Preferably using a mandolin, cut the eggplant into thin rounds about 1/5-inch-thick, with skin on.
- Spread eggplant slices on paper towel and lightly salt. Wait 10 minutes and pat off any water.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and grease lightly with olive oil.
- Place the eggplant slices spread out on the baking sheet and paint with Basil Pesto Genovese.
- Sprinkle on grated parmesan and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with salt and serve hot.