- 6oz. gluten-free flour
- 2oz. corn starch
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk (dairy o plant-based)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Organic Sweet Olive Tapenade
1. Separate the whites and yolks of the eggs in two different bowl.
2. Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks
3. Beat the yolks together with the milk, oil, and vanilla.
4. In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, corn starch, baking powder and salt.
5. Add the milk mixture and blend well.
6. Add the beaten egg whites and blend together. The batter should be liquid enough to pour, if not add more milk.
7. Grease both sides of the bubble waffle iron if necessary, add the batter when the iron is hot and cook 3-4 minutes.
8. Remove from waffle iron and spread with Sweet Olive Tapenade and serve hot.