- 2 sweet potatoes (14oz aprox. between the two)
- 7 oz rice flour
- 1 tbsp psyllium
- A generous handful of fresh spinach
- 2 garlic cloves
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt with herbs
- Fresh basil to decorate
- Cherry tomatoes
- Organic Tomato and Italian Olives Sauce
1. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into slices of 1 inch and steam them for about 20 minutes. Place the cooked sweet potatoes on a dish and wait for them to cool a little.
2. Place them in a blender, blend until you get a creamy and homogeneous mass.
3. Pour the mixture into a bowl and add rice flour and psyllium until you get a manageable dough with your hands.
4. Form cylindrical strips with your hands and cut into pieces approximately 1 inch long, shape them with the help of a fork, repeat for the rest of the dough.
5. Heat water with a pinch of salt, pour in the gnocchi once it boils and cook until they float back to the surface and remove and strain.
6. Finally, cut the garlic into thin slices and cook it with a dash of olive oil until golden brown, add sliced sun-dried tomatoes, the spinach and a pinch of salt, and when the spinach starts to wilt, add the gnocchi and toss together.
7. Serve the gnocchi with the Tomato and Italian Olives Sauce, previously heated, and decorate with fresh basil and the cherry tomatoes.