- Ground beef/plant-based meat
- Organic Sun-Dried Tomato Spread
- Goat Cheese
- Sliced Crusty bread sliced (gluten-free bread)
- Field greens
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Potato chips
- Combine the ground beef/plant-based meat and 1 tbsp. of Sun-Dried Tomato Spread together in a bowl, blend well, and form into hamburger patty.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan and cook the hamburger to desired wellness on both sides.
- Right before the hamburger is finished cooking through, place a healthy helping of goat cheese on top of the hamburger and cover with a lid, so the cheese begins to melt.
- While cooking, spread two slices of bread with the Sun-Dried Tomato Spread.
- Place the cooked cheeseburger on one slice of bread, cover with lettuce and add the other slice for a sandwich.
- Serve immediately and accompany with potato chips.
Follow Isabel Tutusaus and purchase on her online store the finest cheeses, Iberic hams and charcuterie, and select brands such as ours following these links: