- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp Organic Basil Pesto Genovese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sauté the peas in olive oil in a pan, covered for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs with the Basil Pesto and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the eggs over the peas and cook on low heat for 4-5 minutes, pushing down the sides to make sure it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Using a flat lid or plate, flip the omelette push it back into the pan to cook through the other side.
- Cook for another 2 minutes and remove from pan.
- Serve hot.