For the dough:
- 4oz fresh green peas
- 5oz fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium
- 6oz oats flour
- 1oz coconut flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- Organic Basil Pesto Genovese
- Raw zucchini ribbons
- Steamed artichoke hearts cut into quarters
- Blanched broccoli
- Vegan cheese that melts
- Green Olives
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350 ºF. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Boil the green peas for 5 minutes and drain them. Boil the spinach for 3minutes and strain well.
3. Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl: flours, chia and psyullium with the garlic powder, the dried herbs, salt and the baking soda.
4. Put in a food processor: strained spinach, green peas almond milk, olive oil and vinegar. Mix well for a minute at full power until it forms a smooth cream.
5. Place the spinach and green peas cream in a big bowl and mix into the flour mixture.
6. Let the dough rest at least for 20 minutes. Extend the pizza dough in the tray.
7. Bake in the middle of the oven, between 20-25 minutes, until golden and remove.
8. Spread the Basil Pesto Genovese generously on the cooked pizza and cover with the toppings. Bake another 10 minutes in the oven and allow the cheese to melt.