- 1 whole fish, butterflied, cleaned, with the skin on. (sea bass, sea bream, monkfish…)
- 1 lemon cut into 8 pieces
- 2 red tomatoes coarsely chopped
- 1 onion coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic gloves coarsely chopped
- Fresh parsley
- Olive oil
- White wine
- Thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper
- Black Truffle Oil
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except the fish and Truffle Oil.
- Oil the skin side of the fish and lay flat.
- Spread the vegetable mixture on top of open side of fish.
- Cook fish directly on grill, skin side down until meat starts to turn white or is almost done.
- Flip meat side down onto aluminum foil or onto a flame-resistant roasting pan and finish cooking a few minutes until done.
- Remove from heat and turn over skin side down.
- Drizzle with Black Truffle Oil and serve immediately.
*If you use a roasting pan, leave the vegetables in the pan once the fish is removed and allow to cook two minutes and use a garnish for the fish.