- On top of a cutting board or tray, roll out the puff pastry into a rectangular 2-3mm thick (or probably as is if store bought).
- In a small bowl mix the egg yolk with a teaspoon of water.
- Brush the surface of the dough with the egg wash.
- Brush one half of the dough the with the Basil Pesto.
- Brush the other half with the Pesto Rosso.
- Spread the grated parmesan evenly across the whole dough.
- Gently pass a rolling pin over the entire dough to press the cheese into the dough.
- Transfer to the refridgerator for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400ºF.
- After 20 minutes, take out the puff pastry and cut into thin strips with a knife or a pizza wheel, with each strip one flavor. Then cut each strip in half length-wise.
- Transfer each strip to a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone pad and twist the ends of the strip with your hands into a corkscrew with various twists.
- Repeat for the remaining strips.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and serve at room temperature.