- 5 oz wheat flour
- 5 oz corn flour
- 1 tbsp. Baking powder
- ¾ cup water
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Hot dogs or tofu
- Organic Tomato & Porcini Mushroom Sauce
1. Mix all the ingredients except the hot dogs or tofu and Tomato & Porcini Mushroom Sauce.
2. Line muffin tray with muffin liners.
3. Fill 2/3 of each liner with mixture.
4. Put one hot dog just in the middle of the muffin.
5. Bake it for 10-15 minutes at 356ºF.
6. Add Tomato & Porcini Mushroom Sauce, pre-heated, in the middle of the muffin.
7. Serve warm.
ALBA RUIZ – PASTRY CHEF
Alba has a law degree, a Master in Labor Law as well as a Master of International Cooperation Projects. After seven years practicing as a lawyer, she decided to leave everything for pastry cooking and started her studies in the prestigious Hoffman Culinary School. Now she has started to teach others and is a professor at CETT University of Barcelona.
You can follow Alba on social media:
Photos by Meritxell Arjalaguer: