- Remove the tough dark outer leaves until the pale green leaves of the heart.
- Thinly slice each artichoke heart about 1/4-inch thick
- Fry the artichoke slices in olive oil until golden and lightly salt
- Slice the mozzarella into 1-inch slices
- Spread Basil Pesto Genovese on the bottom of a dish, make a layer of fried artichoke hearts, cover with slices of mozzarella, spread on Pesto, and cover again with a layer of artichoke hearts.
- Drizzle on Black Truffle Oil and serve.
Dorotea is an exquisite Barcelona female shoe designer, and one of those people who found their calling very early on and has made it into their lifestyle. You can feel this the moment you slip on a pair of her shoes. Different, full of personality, aesthetically beautiful and sensible. Dorotea brings her own personal style to this thousand-year old craft.
Take a look at Dorotea’s collection and online shop here: http://dorotea.es/
We cooked under the watchful eye of the professional and funny Meritxell Arjalaguer.