- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 head of cauliflower
- green string beans
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsps. Extra virgin olive oil
- Black Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut the broccoli into medium size stems, bias cut the carrots, and leave the string beans whole without the tips.
- Boil or steam the vegetables separately (except cherry tomatoes) until al dente.
- Set aside in a bowl of ice water to maintain freshness and color.
- In a large pan, slowly heat the olive oil and thinly sliced garlic cloves just until the garlic starts to brown but not toasted.
- Strain the vegetables and add the cooked vegetables and cherry tomatoes to the pan and toss well.
- Sauté for 3-4 minutes until hot.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle on Black Truffle Oil
- Serve hot.