- 1 whole turbot fish
- 2 oz. mixed pitted olives
- Fresh parsley
- ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp. Organic Spicy Black Olive Tapenade
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone mat and grease generously with olive oil.
- Place the fish lighter colored side down and brush the entire top of the fish with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven on the top rack for about 20-25 minutes until the flesh is tender and the skin begins to crisp. You can turn on the broiler if you have one for the last 3-5 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, prepare the sauce by finely chopping the olives.
- In a small bowl, mix the olives with diced fresh parsley, 1 tbsp of Spicy Olive Tapenade, the juice of half a lemon and then cover in extra virgin olive oil.
- When the fish is cooked through, remove from oven and filet, removing the skin and bones.
- Drizzle on the olive sauce and serve hot.