- 1 package pasta (tagliatelle o fettucine with or without gluten)
- 1 poached egg
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 jar Organic Basil Pesto Genovese
- Sesame seeds for decoration
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to its indications (probably around 3-4 minutes)
- While the pasta is cooking, in a small saucepan, poach the egg in boiling water with a dash of vinegar and a sprinkle of salt. When the water begins to boil, swirl the water around, crack the egg into water and swirl until the egg takes shape. Cook for 3-4 minutes and remove from water.
- Drain the pasta when cooked, serve with poached egg on top, Basil Pesto Genovese, cherry tomatoes, and sesame seeds for decoration.