- 4 potatoes
- 1 tsp spicy paprika
- 1 tsp regulawr paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp Organic Basil & Lemon Aioli
- 4 tbsp Organic Sun-Dried Tomato Spread
1. Pre-heat oven to 300ºF
2. Wash the potatoes and cut into wedges, do not peel if using organic potatoes.
3. Mince the the fresh parsley.
4. In a bowl, mix the potato wedges with the oil, salt, pepper, paprikas, and chopped parsley, until all well coated.
5. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet or dish, and bake in the oven at 300ºF until soft on the inside but crisp on the outside, about 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve immediately with Organic Basil & Lemon Aioliand Organic Sun-Dried Tomato Spread as dipping sauces.
Indefatigable, lovely, sincere, warm, and incredibly active. Míriam Fabà is one of those people you just love for her passion in everything she says and does. When you meet her you immediately feel comfortable. A relentless entrepreneur, in 2014 she created her web: veganeando.com, out of generosity, for sharing her experience with others. Originally self-taught for 10 years, but now formally trained in Vegetarian Cuisine, Natural and Holisitc Nutrition, Clinical Sport Vegetarian Nutrition, and is a certified Raw Chef. She teaches classes, performs showcooking events, is the author of a fantastic newsletter and has her own Youtube channel where you can follow all of her recipes.
You can follow Miriam at:
Her easy and fun vegan cooking school: http://www.lechuescuela.com/ :