We love the creamy, rich intensity of this penne alla vodka, and this may be one of the easiest and fastest ways to make this delicious popular recipe.
We use our Sun-Dried Tomato Paste as a base, made with extra virgin olive oil, gluten free, and apt for vegetarians and vegans, to creates a sauce that is very aromatic, full of intense, yet delicate flavor, and with a smooth texture. This dish is traditionally served with penne pasta, we use the gluten-free variety here, but it combines well with any other shape pasta as well, gluten-free or other.
- ¼ lb. gluten free penne
- ½ cup heavy cream (dairy or non-dairy)
- 4 tbsp. Delicious & Sons Sun-Dried Tomato Spread (Buy now!)
- ¼ cup of vodka
- 1/3 cup Grated parmesan cheese plus additional cheese for serving
- Salt and pepper
- Cook penne according to product indications.
- Heat cream in a pan on medium until starts to bubble.
- Add Sun-Dried Tomato Spread and combine well.
- Add vodka.
- Add grated parmesan and stir well.
- Add oregano, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately over warm pasta.