- 14oz. Pasta (spaghetti or linguine)
- 8 oz. peeled shrimp to the tail
- Cherry tomatoes
- Delicious & Sons Organic Basil Pesto Genovese
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil for cooking
- Bring large pot with salted water to a boil for the pasta.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half or quarters depending on the size.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook the pasta to al dente according to its indications. When cooked, strain the pasta but do not rinse. Reserve ½ cup of cooking water.
- While the pasta cooks, sauté the shrimp in olive oil in a large pan over medium heat, flipping them until they change color and are cooked through.
- Add the cooked and strained pasta, cherry tomatoes, Basil Pesto, and 4 tablespoons of of the pasta water.
- Mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.