- In a large pan with a lid, sauté the diced onion in olive oil for several minutes until transparent.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and the Porcini Mushroom Spread, mix, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Tomato & Porcini Mushroom Sauce, capers and sliced olives and mix well.
- Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Arrange the fish filets on top of the tomato sauce and cover the pan.
- Cook until the fish is done, 7-10 minutes.
- Serve hot, using the tomato sauce as a base and placing the fish on top of the sauce mixture.
- Decorate with fresh parsley.
If you want to follow Courtney, here you have her website: