- 2/3 cup flour (95g)
- 3.5 oz. butter (95g)
- 6 cups of chicken or vegetable stock mixed with juices from roasted turkey
- 4 tbsp. Organic Porcini Mushroom Spread
- Prepare a roux: in a saucepan on low-medium heat, melt butter in a sauce pan and once melted add flour
- Stir constantly with a wooden spoon until the mixture takes on a smooth, liquid paste-like texture, and should be golden brown in color. About 6-8 minutes.
- Heat the stock in a saucepan or microwave
- Add 1/4 of the stock and let boil for 30 seconds, and then mix vigorously.
- Slowly add the rest of the stock and turkey juices mixing until well blended.
- Once smooth, add the Organic Porcini Mushroom Spread and blend.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.