- 1 baguette
- 3 medium red onions
- 1 lime
- Organic Porcini Mushroom Spread
- Olive oil
- Thinly slice the onions and caramelize them at medium-low heat until very tender, at least 15 minutes, with a generous amount of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Thinly slice the baguette (no need to toast the bread).
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of the Porcini Mushroom Spread on each slice of bread, then top each with a scoop (about 1 Tablespoon) of the caramelized onions.
- Place all the crostini on a platter or cutting board and grate lime zest over all.
Erin Gleeson – The Forest Feast
Her most recent book: The Forest Feast Gatherings
Erin’s recipes have always been ideal for entertaining; now, in The Forest Feast Gatherings she offers detailed guidance for hosting casual, yet thoughtful get-togethers from start to finish with recipes that serve 6 to 8. The book offers 100 new, innovative vegetarian recipes, along with some fan favorites from the blog, arranged in a series of artfully designed menus that are tailored around specific occasions and seasons.
You can easily buy it on her website or on Amazon:
If you would like to follow her:
All photos courtesy of Erin Gleeson.