- 1 chicken cut into pieces or plant-based chicken
- 3 tbsp Organic Porcini Mushroom Spread
- 3 tbsp red wine
- 3 tbsp chicken/vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix in a bowl, the Porcini Mushroom Spread, the red wine, stock, and olive oil to make a marinade.
- Salt and pepper the chicken or the plant-based chicken and add to the bowl and coat well.
- Transfer to an oven mold and top with fresh rosemary.
- Roast uncovered for about 30-35 minutes until browned.