- Quinoa Pasta, Gluten-Free
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Rosso
- Fresh baby spinach leaves
- Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- Black Pepper
- Cook the pasta in abundant salted boiling water according to its instructions.
- Strain well and return the pasta to the same pot without water.
- Add the Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Rosso and combine well with the pasta while still hot.
- Toss in the washed and dried spinach leaves and mix well.
- Season with salt and fresh black pepper.
- Serve hot with freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional).
Dorotea is an exquisite Barcelona female shoe designer, and one of those people who found their calling very early on and has made it into their lifestyle. You can feel this the moment you slip on a pair of her shoes. Different, full of personality, aesthetically beautiful and sensible. Dorotea brings her own personal style to this thousand-year old craft.
Take a look at Dorotea’s collection and online shop here: http://dorotea.es/
We cooked under the watchful eye of the professional and funny Meritxell Arjalaguer.