- Fresh artichokes
- Organic Basil & Lemon Aioli
- Fresh Parsley
- Preheat the oven at 350ºF
- Remove and discard the outer leaves of the artichokes and wash them.
- Cut the artichokes in halves.
- In a big bowl, put the artichokes and 4 tablespoons of Basil & Lemon Aioli, mix well and make sure they are all seasoned.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper o silicone mat.
- Place the artichokes on the baking tray, avoiding putting ones on top of the others.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350ºF , then raise the temperature to 430ºF and cook for another 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot, sprinkle with chopped parsley and salt and pepper.