- 4 potatoes cut into small wedges
- 4 tblsp. Organic Garlic Aioli with Basil & Lemon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup white wine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Spicy and smoked paprika
- Black and green olives
- Fresh chopped parsley
1. Cut the potatoes into wedges.
2. Sprinkle potatoes with spicy and smoked paprika.
3. Add white wine.
4. Add the olive and the Garlic Aioli with Basil & Lemon, mix all the ingredients well in the oven tray.
5. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through and golden.
6. Remove from oven, decorate with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Alberto Rey, journalist, cultural critic, and writer, is educated, extremely well-traveled, refined, and tenacious. Alberto maintains a blog “Asesino en Serie” for El Mundo, where he picks apart series and movies from all around the world. He also collaborates with GQ, Esquire, la Cadena SER, RTVE, Movistar+, Onda Cero, and Canal Plus, as well as with institutes such as the Universitat Pompeu i Fabra, or the Universidad Internacional de Catalunya. He is a member of the jury of the Vitoria Television Festival.
There are many ways to follow Alberto, here are a few:
His blog: “Asesino en Serie”: http://www.elmundo.es/blogs/elmundo/asesinoenserie/