- 1 medium squash
- 1 fresh fennel head
- Pitted prunes
- Olive oil
- Organic Basil Pesto
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF.
- 2. Cut the squash into pieces 1-inch thick.
- 3. In a small bowl mix the Basil Pesto with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- 4. Slice the fennel
- 5. Place the cut squash on a baking dish with a silicon mat and marinade the squash with the pesto mixture.
- 6. Bake for 25 minutes and remove from oven.
- 7. Add the fennel and prunes to the baking pan and cover all with the pesto sauce including the squash.
- 8. Return the baking sheet to the oven and cook for another 20 minutes or until the squash is cooked through and tender.
- 9. Arrange decoratively on a platter alternating between the squash, prunes, and fennel, and drizzle on a little pesto mixture. Serve hot.