- ¾ lb. skinless salmon filet
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Organic Aioli with Saffron & Orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Olive oil
- Greens, such as spinach or arugula
- ⅓ cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped cheddar cheese
- Toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 275 F degrees.
- Season salmon filet with salt and pepper.
- Dollop a couple tablespoons of Garlic Aioli with Saffron & Orange on top of salmon; spread to coat.
- Cook salmon until flesh is just opaque and flakes apart easily, 16-20 minutes.
- Make salad dressing: Whisk the juice of 1 lemon with the garlic, mustard, salt and pepper, and olive oil to taste.
- Toss greens with salad dressing. Layer with cucumber, cheddar cheese, toasted almonds, and salmon.
Meryl Rothstein is a features editor at Bon Appétit, where she works on stories about restaurant trends, advice on becoming a better home cook, and, as often as possible, desserts. When she’s not working, she’s often cooking, attempting to learn how to garden, or watching House Hunters. She is a born and bred New Yorker and currently lives in Brooklyn with her husband.