- Cooked small white beans
- 1 spring onion
- 1 bunch green asparagus
- 3 Artichokes (just the hearts)
- Spicy paprika
- Organic Porcini Mushroom Spread
- Black Truffle Olive Oil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ c. White wine
Optional: you can also add smoked bacon and Iberic ham.
- Clean the vegetables and mushrooms. Chop them into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with some olive oil and cook the vegetables one by one and reserve. With the artichokes, cook them and when they are almost done add the white wine and cook until it evaporates.
- Once all the vegetables are done, in the same pan add some more olive oil and sauté the garlic to flavor the oil. Once the garlic is golden brown add the white beans and sauté on high heat until they begin to toast.
- When the beans are toasted, add the reserved vegetables, the paprika, thyme, and two tablespoons of Porcini Mushroom Spread and mix well.
- Remove from heat and drizzle on Black truffle Oil.
- Serve hot.