Quesadillas are the perfect go-to meal. They can be put together in a couple of minutes, the gluten-free corn tortillas take just a few minutes to crisp, and you can fill them with whatever you want or whatever you have on hand. Here we maintain the heat with our Organic Spicy Black Olive Spread, and use hearty Shiitake mushroom, and creamy mozzarella cheese. The perfect condiment is guacamole and here you can find our Sun-Dried Tomato Guacamole recipe.
Our Spicy Black Olive Spread is organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and apt for vegetarians and vegans.
- 4 gluten-free corn tortillas
- 3 tbsp. Delicious & Sons Spicy Black Olive Spread
- 5 small sliced shiitake mushrooms
- Shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- Sautee mushroom 2 minutes in olive oil, allow to cool and strain of all liquid
- Spread Spicy Black Olive Spread on one side of all four corn tortillas
- On two of the tortillas, olive spread side up, cover with half of the mozzarella cheese, and then with the sliced mushrooms
- Cover the mushrooms with the rest of the cheese and place the other tortilla on top, olive spread side down
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side in a hot pan or griddle until cheese is melted and the tortilla is crisp.
- Serve hot