- 350g lentils
- 200g smoked tofu
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp smoked spicy paprika
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 60g gluten free bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Mâche Salad
- Organic Garlic Aioli with Basil & Lemon
- Pickled red onions
- Black Truffle Oil
- Dark Beer Rolls
1. In an electric blender, puree 200g lentils, garlic, onion, mustard, cumin, turmeric, and spicy paprika.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the rest of the lentils, finely grated tofu, gluten-free breadcrumbs, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Mix well and form into hamburger patties
4. Fry in a pan with a little olive oil until golden on each side, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Born in Sao Paolo, Sergi was cooking paellas with his father at the early age of 2 and devouring turrón under the 90ºF heat of his native Brazil. He came to Catalonia at the age of 8 and never stopped cooking cakes and pies alongside his mother, and experimenting in the family kitchen.
The pastry world is his eternal love, which combines perfectly with his other passion: the sea. When on top of his kitesurf board he releases all of his energy which later translates into a state of pure creativity. Sergi is professory of the culinary arts at CETT of the Universitat de Barcelona.