- Mince the leek and celery.
- In a medium sauce pot, in a little olive oil, sweat the celery and onion together on medium heat for several minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and diced potato.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until potato is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Blend in an electric mixer all the vegetables and liquid from the pot, and a handful of fresh parsley.
- Blend until smooth, adjust for salt and pepper, and add a stream of extra virgin olive oil while the blender is still on at the end.
- Pass through a fine mesh colander.
- Serve hot or warm, with a fresh leaf of parsley, dots of White Truffle Balsamic Glaze and Sun-Dried Tomato Croutons.
For the croutons:
- Mix 2 tbsp. Sun-Dried Tomato with the croutons and blend well.
If you want to follow Courtney, here you have her website: