- 1 big zucchini cut with a vegetable spiralizer
- 1 sweet potato cut with a vegetable spiralizer
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Organic Basil Pesto Genovese
- Pine nuts
- Fresh Chives
1. In a pan with a little olive oil, toast the pine nuts until golden and remove and set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté the spiralized vegetables over high heat with a little oil and sea salt, for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of Basil Pesto Genovese and mix well.
4. Serve hot and top with toasted pine nuts and chopped chives.