- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 8 oz. graham crackers (or similar gluten-free cookies)
- 2 oz. butter
For the crust:
- In an electric mixed combine the graham crackers and melted butter and blend to a fine paste.
- Spread out mixture with hands onto 9” pie mold pressing compactly to cover base and sides.
- Chill in refrigerator 30 minutes or freezer 10 minutes.
For the pie filling:
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Fill the chilled pie crust with pie filling until 1/2″ below top of pie crust.
- Bake in oven 50 minutes to an hour until pie is set and a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool to room temperature and serve.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream optional.