Scrambled eggs in Spain is primarily served in any meal outside of breakfast, but generally not for breakfast. When you decide to eat these delectably aromatic eggs is up to you, but you’ll definitely add this simple variation of a classic truffle scrambled eggs into your weekly menus.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tblsp.Black Trufle & Mushroom Sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Freshly chopped chives
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Beat two eggs in a bowl.
- Beat in two spoonfuls of Black Truffle & Mushroom Sauce.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture to pan and stir.
- Continue to stir from bottom to top, until desired texture is reached.
- Decorate with chives.
- Serve hot.