- 1 Cauliflower large diced without stem
- 6 quail eggs
- Black Truffle & Mushroom Sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Ground Nutmeg
- Boil the cauliflower florets in salted water until soft and strain.
- In the same pot, mash the cooked cauliflower with olive oil, nutmeg, salt and pepper until desired smoothness, like mashed potatoes.
- Spread the cauliflower across a plate or shallow serving dish
- Cook the quail eggs sunny side up one by one in a pan with a little olive oil.
- As they are cooked, place them on top of the mashed cauliflower.
- Add a teaspoon of Black Truffle & Mushroom Sauce on top of each cooked egg and serve.